SOMETHING WENT WRONG!
You can send your CV directly to email@example.com
YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN SENT
One of our colleagues will get back to you shortly.
Have a great day!
At ITS you set your own limits!
900€ gross guaranteed base salary + performance bonuses (full time position)
450€ gross guaranteed base salary + performance bonuses (part time position)
Choose your own schedule!
Work Monday–Friday or Sunday-Thursday
(Earliest shift starts at 12:00, last shift – 22:00)
- Earn according to your effort - our bonus and loyalty programs are tailored to maximize your income.
- Choose a shift schedule that fits your routines.
- Get paid on the job training and receive regular free trainings to improve your performance.
- Develop professionally through coaching sessions with top-level travel and sales gurus to accelerate your career growth possibilities within the first 6 months.
- Have an employment contract in accordance with Latvia Labour Law, including social guarantees and paid vacations.
- Work at the center of Riga in a modern and comfortable office.
- Have global advancement opportunities within the Company's group's international offices around the world.
- Turn your daily routine tasks into prizes of your choice, find extra motivation with our gamification rewards platform.
- Enjoy a variety of office perks: free coffee & tea, fruit days, bicycle parking, lounge areas, birthday gifts.
- Join team gatherings, office celebrations and company's sports events.
As Junior sales consultant you will:
- Consult new and existing English-speaking customers on their travel needs. Don't worry- no cold calling.
- Provide travel product information and suggest appropriate solutions for international flights and hotels.
- Provide excellent and professional customer service.
- Build and sustain successful customer relationships.
You'll fit in great if you have:
- High-level persuasion, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Very good written and verbal English skills; knowledge of other languages will be considered as an advantage.
- Overall understanding of the principles of high-level customer service.
- Good computer skills.
- Strong interest in learning new things and constant motivation for self-development.
- An ambitious and motivated personality.