SOMETHING WENT WRONG!
You can send your CV directly to email@example.com
YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN SENT
One of our colleagues will get back to you shortly.
Have a great day!
Join Innovative Travel Solutions (ITS) and provide a five-start service to international client.
About the company:
Innovative Travel Solutions (ITS) unites ambitious and highly motivated travel professionals providing five-star level services to an international client base.
ITS is a part of Trevolution Group that sells over 50,000 air tickets and package holidays every month, has direct distribution contracts with 60+ airlines, and unites 3000 employees globally.
Guaranteed base salary 1100€ gross + plus bonuses.
At ITS you set your own limits!
Choose a shift starting time: 10-19; 13-22; 15-00 Mon-Fri or 20-04; 22-06 Sun-Thu.
- Earn according to your effort - our bonus and loyalty programs are tailored to maximize your income.
- Choose a shift schedule that fits your routines.
- Get paid on the job training and receive regular free trainings to improve your performance.
- Develop professionally through coaching sessions with top-level travel and sales gurus.
- Have an employment contract in accordance with Latvia Labour Law, including social guarantees and paid vacations.
- Work at the center of Riga in a modern and comfortable office.
- Have global advancement opportunities within the Company's group's international offices around the world.
- Turn your daily routine tasks into prizes of your choice, find extra motivation with our gamification rewards platform.
- Enjoy a variety of office perks: free coffee & tea, fruit days, bicycle parking, lounge areas, birthday gifts.
- Join team gatherings, office celebrations and company's sports events.
As Executive Travel Consultant you will:
- Consult new and existing English-speaking Business & first class customers on their travel needs. Don't worry- no cold calling.
- Provide travel product information and suggest appropriate solutions for international flights and hotels.
- Provide excellent and professional customer service.
- Build and sustain successful customer relationships.
- You'll fit in great if you have:
- At least 2 years of successful work experience in sales and/or tourism.
- High-level persuasion, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills; knowledge of other languages will be considered as an advantage.
- Understanding of high-level customer service.
- Tech-savviness and a good typing speed. Good computer skills.
- Strong interest in learning new things and constant motivation for self-development.
- An ambitious and motivated personality.
You'll fit in great if you:
- Are fluent in English and Latvian languages, other language knowledge will be a plus;
- Are a social person with good communication skills;
- Have good computer skills;
- Can multitask and effectively set priorities;
- Are a problem solver with a can-do attitude;
- Can show initiative and suggest improvements.
Join ITS and have limitless possibilities! Apply now by sending your resume.
We appreciate all applicants, but only second-round candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment will be performed in English in several stages with a specific evaluation process.